Clare Sutton is a food, drink and hospitality expert. Deputy Managing Partner at WPP-owned Clarion Communications, Claire and her team work tirelessly on behalf of some of the world’s leading food and drink brands, spanning food-to-go, restaurants, FMCG, alcohol, soft drinks and everything in between.
Clarion also publishes a well-respected industry report every quarter that highlights trends, innovations and intelligence across this wide and varied sector, so instead of our usual new business briefing, we thought it would be good to take a more in-depth look at all things hospitality and avail ourselves of the knowledge of an expert to provide some background and context for new business prospecting.
In this show, we discuss:
- The amazing cultural variety of “British Food”
- How current affairs drives food creativity
- The relationship between food and culture
- How the Queen boosted sales of pork pies
- The art of creating content for social media
- The rise of the food truck industry
- Plant-based food trends driven by Millennials and GenZ
- Chicken Kiev or Keev?
- Premiumisation of drinks
- How an inept Government is inspiring responsible food brands
- Predictions for the snack market
- New business tips for approaching brands and companies
Plus our very own Jeremy Davies is back with his commentary on food for meetings