Marcus Brown is a master of the big agency pitch. With leadership experience at Rainey Kelly Campbell Rolfe Y&R and Publicis Media working on Merck Consumer Health and Visa Europe, Marcus speaks with complete authority and a depth of knowledge about the intricacies of the pitch process better than anyone.
He’s now running The Great Pitch Company, which blends all of his showmanship and pitch knowledge into a new business version of a rare single malt, to be imbibed carefully and correctly.
He’s also the driving force behind the Great Pitch Poll which tracks the pressures that agencies feel over the new business process, so he knows a thing or two about the state of the industry’s mental health too.
A perfect guest for this season!
In this show
- That’s entertainment – the key to winning meetings
- Big agency growth tactics – learn from the best
- Be prepared
- Small things to make a big impact
- The art of No
- How to identify great clients
- How to win when you’re losing
- Why commitment wins
- How Ai is changing pitch responses
- Horror stories
- And the 3 ingredients every agency needs to know before they go for growth.