The fear of public speaking affects up to 75% of the population. Simon Raybould is the man who whispers in the ear of conference speakers, presenters and leaders to help them add meaning and authenticity to their pitches and lectures. With all this new hybrid working, the odds of you landing a meeting on video with an important prospect or a virtual room full of clients have just greatly increased.
Here’s how to make sure that your next presentation kicks butt and you deliver it with panache and confidence.
In this show, we discuss:
- The two types of nerves
- The art of practicing
- How to prepare for a presentation
- How to eliminate the factors that can derail your performance
- Reflective practice
- 3 priorities of any presentation.
- Dangers of making assumptions about your audience
- The art of staging Zoom backgrounds
- Lighting and trust
- How to find your natural pitch with AHA
- Following up
- How to calm your nerves